Archdale Civic Association Board Notes
Meeting opens at 7PM, February 8, 2007
- Ted Hucks, Bob Veitch, Eric Zink, Kristina Herold,
- Tom Herold, Norman McDonald, Jackie O'Riley
- Was distributed to board members.
- Meeting notes are now posted on website.
- Yard of the month is up to date.
- Website subscription has been renewed.
- Street repaving has been completed.
- All ad requests go to Ted.
- Newsletter advertising % is estimated to be 30%.
- The only new ads we are taking now are business card ad sizes.
- Ted did substantial clean up on an evicted Waverly Place tenant recently.
- Bi law update (combo new & old business)
- Superintendent of Condo has been contacted regarding parking in the center of the blvd.
- Also noted that drivers are turning around in Sterling Forest without regard. Norman will contact them regarding this.
- Irongate & Windsor Hill are both at $50 for annual dues. We will adjust our bylaws to 50.
Bi-laws will be mailed to members only 10 days before (anticipate 2/23) our next general meeting.
Information will be included in the next newsletter regarding this. Anticipate our next meeting to be 3/8/07.
- Next copy of invoices – "annual assessments" shall be the term used.